Old Court House Dunolly
Once the Town Hall, the splendid Old Court House in the Dunolly Historic Precinct is an intimate venue with excellent acoustics and fittings.
It operated as a court house from 1887 to 1979. A two-minute walk from Broadway and the Town Hall, the Old Court House is part of a restored group of buildings which includes stables and lockup as well as a 1950s police station.
Dunolly is 60km west of Bendigo, in the heart of the Central Goldfields shire.